An inbuilt UVC lamp shines on the nano metal catalyst which produces an array of different negative ions (superoxide ions and hydroxyl radicals) which collide into impurities and destroy them by deactivating their DNA, causing them to be unable to multiply.
AFL PLASMA® Technology
A mix of positive and negative electrodes are produced, splitting the molecules into negative ions (OH2-) that not only destroy impurities but sanitise surfaces as well.
||655 x 405 x 125
|Area covered (sqm)
||Up to 560
||Clinics, Gyms, Restaurants, Lobbies, Bars
||Eradicate volatile organic compounds (VOCs), viruses, bacteria, fungi, mould, odours related to pets, smoke, cleaning chemicals
Terms & Conditions
• Warranty of product is limited to manufacturing defect
• Warranty of the product will be null and void if:
– The product is damaged physically
– The product is modified or disassembled
Other Terms & Conditions apply.
WARNING: RISK OF FIRE, ELETRIC SHOCK & INJURY
- Do not use outdoors, in moist areas or on wet surfaces
- Do not use the unit in areas of extreme heat or in the presence of flammable gas
- Do not allow any foreign objects to enter the air intake or outlet. Do not place any objects over the air intake or outlet
- Do not attempt to service or repair the unit yourself. Any attempts to repair the unit yourself could cause serious injury and will void the warranty
- Do not handle the plug and appliances with wet hands
- Do no pull on power cord to unplug. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord
- Do not use with damaged power cord or plug. If appliance is not working properly, contact us at [email protected]
WARNING: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK. CAN CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH. UNPLUG OR DISCONNECT UNIT FROM POWER SUPPLY BEFORE SERVICING.
- Store between -20 to 85 degree celsius
- Do not operate in ambient temperatures above 40 degree celsius
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Only use the power adapters included
WARNING: UV LIGHT HAZARDS.
- Harmful to skin and eyes. Can cause temporary or permanent loss of vision. Never look at the lamp while illuminated. To prevent exposure to ultraviolet lights, be sure the power is disconnected before servicing. The Green PCO Cell has been designed to minimize exposure to UV light. Power to the cell will automatically disconnect when removed from the purification system
- UV lamp contains Hg (Mercury) and should be disposed of according to disposal laws
- Never touch UV lamp. Oils from your skin can cause UV lamp to break when illuminated
- Never remove the outer housing of the purification system
- OTOT and its affiliates are not responsible for any damage to the unit of injury to yourself or others if you elect to install the AFL Wall Mount Sanifier without utilizing qualified technicians
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.