An inbuilt UVC lamp shines on the nano metal catalyst which produces an array of different negative ions (superoxide ions and hydroxyl radicals) that collide into impurities and destroy them by deactivating their DNA, causing them to be unable to multiply.
AFL PLASMA® Technology
A mix of positive and negative electrodes are produced, splitting the molecules into negative ions (OH2-) that not only destroy impurities but sanitise surfaces as well.
||109 X 39 X 155
|Power Consumption (w)
|Area Covered (sqm)
||AFLPCO® & AFL Plasma®
||Eradicate Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), viruses, bacteria, fungi, mould, odours related to pets, smoke, cleaning chemicals
Terms & Conditions
• Warranty of product is limited to manufacturing defect
• Warranty of the product will be null and void if:
– The product is damaged physically
– The product is modified or disassembled
Other Terms & Conditions apply.
When operating any electrical appliance, basic precaution should always be followed for safety purposes.
1. Do not use outdoors.
2. Do not use the unit in areas of extreme heat or in the presence of flammable gas.
3. Do not attempt to service or repair the unit yourself. Any attempt to repair the unit yourself could cause serious injury and will void the warranty.
4. Do not wash the machine & do not handle the wires or appliances with wet hands.
5. Do not use damaged or uninsulated wires if appliance is not working properly.
6. When not in use for long periods of time, please shut down the machine and wipe it clean. Then place it in a cool ventilated place to dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.